Scope and Objective
The Gujarat State Co-operative Bank Limited (“GSCB”) understands the importance of protecting personal information of customers and other users of web resources. (“Users”). GSCB commits to protect the privacy of the Users and understands all necessary and reasonable measures to protect it.
This policy is the property of GSCB and cannot be conveyed in any manner or in any form outside GSCB without prior written consent of CEO/General Manager. GSCB reserves the right to modify this policy at any time. GSCB will endeavor to post the most current version of this policy on its website.
Information collected and used by GSCB can include information supplied by Users and also the information that is automatically collected through navigation or in any other form. GSCB may include links to other websites. However, the moment Users leave GSCB servers, it goes beyond the control of GSCB. Thus any link to third party web resources do not form any approval, warranty or endorsement by or with GSCB.
3. Sms and Email Privacy
GSCB respects the privacy of all its Users and takes every effort to protect sensitive customer information. GSCB never seeks from its Users any confidential / sensitive information like – PINs, passwords, CVV, expiry date, issue date, etc. By registering your mobile number or email id.
- GSCB never sends unsolicited messages to your registered mobile number.
- GSCB never sends unsolicited emails to your registered email id.
- If Users have not registered their mobile phone number to GSCB, GSCB will endeavor to ensure Users that they will not receive a promotional SMS from us.
- GSCB will update Users mobile phone number or email id, only with their consent and requisite authentication – signature on paper documents.
- GSCB may disclose any Statistical Information to any person without any limitation.
- Users authorizes GSCB to exchange / share / part with information of Users to its affiliates / financial institutes / banks / credit bureaus / telecommunication / agencies / electronic clearing network that may be required by law / credit reporting / customary practice / statistical analysis / credit scoring , etc. and shall not hold GSCB liable for disclosure of such information.
- Users consent ir-reovocably to GSCB for the following disclosures to third parties without any limitation :
- For the lawful / legal requirement or compliance.
- For enforcing terms and conditions of the products or services.
- For protecting or defending our rights / interests / property and also for protecting or defending the rights / interests / property of our affiliates / banks / financial institutes etc.
- For preventing Fraud purposes.
- Users consent to the collection and use of their information by GSCB. Users consent to the terms of this policy.
- Users also undertakes to keep their password complex and not to disclose to anyone in any form.
- Users agree to receive communication from GSCB.
Note: Subjected to changes that as and when occurs.