Please Report the following:
- Unauthorized/Suspicious Transaction that have taken place, on any of the GSC Bank Electronic Payment Channels.
- In Case of any Theft/Loss:
(i) ATM Card Number & Your linked Account Number.
(ii) For Mobile banking – Registered Mobile Number of the Lost Phone.
Note: Before notifying us, please double check that it’s not a transaction you might’ve simply forgotten.
- If you receive an e-mail claiming to be from GSC Bank regarding updating sensitive account information like PIN, password, account number, let us know by forwarding the e-mail to email@example.com
- Never provide sensitive account information like PIN, password, account number or personal details in response to an e-mail. If you have entered such information, report it to us immediately.
- If you notice any spoofed (duplicate/unofficial) GSC Bank website, let us know by writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To report unauthorized transactions in your account
- Give your user id and password only at the authenticated login page.
- Provide your personal details over phone/Internet only if you have initiated a call or session and the counterpart has been duly authenticated by you.
- Please remember that the bank would never ask you to verify your account information through an e-mail.
- Always logon to a site by typing the proper URL in the address bar.
- Do not provide any information on a page which might have come up as a pop-up window.
- Never provide your password over the phone or in response to an unsolicited request over e-mail.
- Always remember that information like password, PIN, TIN, etc are strictly confidential and are not known even to employees/service personnel of the Bank. You should therefore, never divulge such information even if asked for.
- Do not click on any link which has come through e-mail from an unexpected source. It may contain malicious code or could be an attempt to ‘Phish’.